Sunday, April 27, 2008

Final Project So Far

My final project has finally got off the ground and is moving along nicely. Its been great working with Mr. List. Just a sort of Day in the Life right now, but I really like it.


A little background info: Fred List, Age. 90, lived in Columbia since 1969, served in WWII though did not go overseas, taught at Mizzou, wife died 3 years ago at the age of 80 - she was an artist, they were married for 63 years, having supported each other in their hobbies and talents. He also has a model train collection, though I did not get to see that today. He has been singing barbershop music since 1947, still quite active, able to drive, goes swimming, and is very active singing barbershop music. One of his daughters, of his 3 children, visits him frequently and often makes dinner, she is a Gym teacher here in CoMO.



Obviously, I am excited to see where this goes.




















So What do you like? Love? Hate? Curious? Questions? Ask. I need help editing this down for my final project... more shots are to come, and I have about 20 other cool outtake selects.. but here is just a sample to get you thinkin.

-Patrick

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cool beans

haha you should look into doing those voice-overed slide shows, for some reason it seems like itd be really appropriate for this project.

Kristina said...

These are awesome Patrick. I especailly like #'s 4,8,9 and 10.

Anonymous said...

those last few of him singing are great

Nope said...

I like number 8...

Taylor said...

I still love the one with the sink the best.